|Chennai Teacher Training School -- Why Attend?|
TEN GOOD REASONS WHY ZEALOUS CHRISTIANS SHOULD ATTEND
- Chennai Teacher Training School puts its total emphasis on biblical studies. Students here have classes for 6 hours per day, five days a week.
- Each year, our curriculum for all three levels includes a minimum of 18 classes per day in both Telegu and Tamil languages for three semesters.
- We cover literally every verse in the entire Bible in 3 years. The price of tuition for training at CTTS is unbeatable. In fact it is free.
- Third year students are given field-training with a seasoned preacher for half a day, every day of the week during the final semester before graduation.
- Our faculty is sound in the faith, experienced in establishing local congregations, and willing and able to train students in every aspect of the work.
- We have been in operation since James A. Johnson and J. C. Bailey established the school in 1965. The school was upgraded to a three-year program in 1985.
- Many of the newer schools being established in India have teachers and/or administrators who graduated here at CTTS.
- Students are housed on the campus and have continual fellowship and opportunities to serve in a Christian atmosphere.
- Students at CTTS do not hold outside jobs while attending school, because they must put their complete attention toward studying.
- Many times in our travels we meet zealous, dedicated preachers and teachers who have graduated from CTTS.